1 Oct 2013

Make Your Penis Bigger Naturally - Enlarge Your Penis Size With 4 Top Tips For a Larger Package







Many men who want to make their penis bigger naturally fail to realize the importance of having a proper diet full of protein, vasodilators, and food for good blood circulation. If you really want to enlarge your penis size, you must combine exercise along with certain foods. In this article I will disclose an amazing secret as well as some tips to naturally enlarge your penis so pay close attention!

Nutrition For A Larger Package Naturally

First, a great thing you can do to increase your penis size naturally is to begin by going to your local nutrition store and asking them about supplements that promote good circulation in the body. Also, it would not hurt to ask about protein supplements or anything else that will promote the growth of your muscles. These are not harmful, but will help the muscles in your penis grow faster due to the additional nutrients you give your body.

Exercise Your Penis For Added Size

Now, supplements are not going to be enough. If you really want to get a larger package, you have to incorporate hand exercises. If you want to do this thoroughly, you must find a good guide with detailed instructions to make your penis bigger naturally. These exercises to your penis will allow the supplements to do their job with the stimulation of your muscles. More blood circulating to the penis gives it a much better chance to expand and hold more blood!

Combine Supplements, Exercises, and Food to Make Your Penis Bigger Naturally

In addition to using exercises and supplements for circulation, there are foods you can add to the mix in order to further increase circulation and protein intake. You can truly enlarge your penis if you eat foods like broccoli, carrots, sweet potatoes, nuts, garlic, and watermelon along with the penis exercises. Tuna and chicken are a great source of protein to help your penis grow fast.

If It's Not Natural Male Enhancement, You Are Wasting Money!

Remember, you do not need prescription pills and penis extending devices to gain penis size. You are better off the natural way to make your penis bigger. Every other way besides surgery is generally a scam and is used as a way to take your money. With exercises, all you need is a combination of good nutrition for circulation and a guide with the proper exercises for the job so you do not waste time trying to guess!

http://www.cydgra.com/images/NO1.jpg

NOTE: if you are intrested in getting thi parkage contact us with the following number 08082279135or mail: miller29ice@yahoo.com

6 comments :

frank said...

thanks mr tobore you have really made my day here is my testimony
Erect Length Before: 6″
Erect Length After: 8.1″
Erect Extension Gains: 2.1″

“Through the program my penis has been successfully extended. My wife has commented on the difference and we have sex a hell of lot more, although I couldn’t complain before!
thanks mr Tobore.

Anonymous said...

Not only have I become larger and longer…

my stamina has gone way up! “I’m a 60 year old that has always felt I was average till I saw your size survey chart.” “Not only have I become larger and longer, my stamina has gone way up. My confidence in bed and the enjoyment is unbelievable.”

I started in mid-September, about a total 4 to 6 hours a day. Wearing the device two or so hours in the morning and again in the evening.

Had three 5 day breaks due to travel, but was surprised that I didn’t lose any gains. The device was easy to use and after a while I would forget I had it on. Here it is in mid-January and I am happy as hell with my growth. Thanks for changing my life.”

Anonymous said...

looking forward to more gains in the coming year

Thank you – I have a new penis for 2013! I just turned 45 and it seemed like it was actually getting smaller. After just two months I have the following gains:

Before: Flaccid 3.5 inches, erect 5.0 inches
After: Flaccid 4.2 inches, erect 6.0 inches

walex said...

I could not believe my eyes! “I am 30 years old and had always felt that my erection size was below average. I tried various devices in the part and none of them really worked until I came across mr Tobore.” “After only a couple of weeks I noticed that my erections were a lot harder and stronger. My orgasms were more intense and overall my sex life was more enjoyable.”

“After 2 weeks the moment of truth finally arrived and I could not believe my eyes. The tape measure had moved from 5 inches erect to 6 inches (1 inch gain). I would definitely recommend this device to anyone wishing to enhance their penis size. It

Anonymous said...

I am no longer embarrassed by my size.

I am 21 years old and have been using the SizeGenetics system for about 2.5 months now. I was never happy with my penis size, and it has caused me embarrassment throughout my life. Now thanks to mr Tobore I am no longer embarrassed by my size.

It turned out it is very simple instruction. It is very comfortable in everyday exercise.

it gradually increasing the amount of time. My goal is to reach 7 inches and I know mr tobore can help me achieve my goal.

My partner ha also noticed a "sizable" difference when we make love.it has also increased my control. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to be happy as I am! Thank you

Anonymous said...

My wife has even complimented me on the different feel when we have sex. She is very pleased with the results after being a non-believer…”

“Any man that has doubts needs to give this a chance because it TRULY can work and work very well!!”