8 Oct 2013

I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother - Romance





This may sound like a story from nollywood, but it actually happened. I'm in a dilemma. i happen to have a girlfriend whom i care a lot about. I met her early this year. She became close to my heart and i showered her with love and affection. I even introduced her to my parents.
earlier on, my younger brother came to visit me. I went with my babe to pick him up at the car park and we all got talking in the car. we all went out together during my brother's stay with me. this was in April.

About 3 weeks ago, my brother came again. During that time, i happened to be very busy at the office and didn't have time to see my babe. Infact i couldn't see her for almost 10 days as i always went to work before 7 and got back home around 10pm.
Two saturdays ago, i had to go to the office. I had earlier promised my babe that i'll come take her out for the day, but at the last minute, my boss called me and told me that i had to do a few things for her at the office. I had to call her from the office and tell her. she was upset naturally. Thinking i'll leave the office late, i promised to see her the following day.

Luckily for me, i happened to finish what i was doing in the office by 1. I then called her to tell her i was coming over, but she didn't pick up. I drove down to her house, but she wasn't at home. I then decided to go home and pick my younger brother up(my dad wasn't around that day) and go watch a movie i had been wanting to watch since.

immediately i got home, i noticed a lady's bag on the table in the sitting room. I was wondering who my brother had brought home to see him yet again. I went to the room and i heard sounds inside. As the door was a bit open, i peeped and what i saw shocked me. There was my brother banging the hell out of my girlfriend!! They were both as Unclad as the back of my hand. the radio inside was on, so they didn't hear me as i stepped inside. It was when the girl looked up and saw me that she pushed him off her, panic all over her face. my brother too jumped up and they were both looking at me with fear over their faces. i didn't know when i attacked the guy. we both fought like wounded lions while the girl tried to seperate us.

To cut a long story short, i couldn't dream of staying in the house that nite. My dad came back home later on and asked after me(according to what he said when he called). I told him to ask my brother what he did that made me leave the house. I guess he later heard about it cos he kept on calling me(he even came to my office about twice) telling me to forgive my brother. I told him that as long as he was in that house, i was not coming back cos if i set my eyes on him, i was going to kill him, cos this wasn't the first time he was going to take a girl i liked from me.

My girlfriend too has been beggin me since. she was like she never knew what got over her that day, that she was lonely, and that she came over hoping that she'll wait till i got home, and both of them started talking about relationships and stuff. before they knew what they were doing, they had started kissing themselves and then they were making out in bed. I didn't buy it.

this happened about ten days ago. I've not gone home since then. i put up with one of my friends, but no one knows i'm with him. The girl has been begging me seriously since then to forgive her. My brother too has been asking for my forgiveness, but i told him that if he likes himself, he shouldn't try seeing me. My mom in the states too heard about it and has been calling me to forget about the issue. i'm in a dilemma. Please what can i do? i need ur help people.

No comments :