22 Nov 2013

I Love Challenges – Osaze Odemwingie


Frozen-out Eagles forward Osaze Odemwingie is delighted to be with Cardiff City.

photo


The Nigeria international says he’s happier than he has felt for some time.
“I feel very happy right now. I have been through quite a lot this year and so far my time at Cardiff has felt like a new start,” said Odemwingie who has played in Nigeria, Belgium, France and Russia.
“It has been great here. I scored my first goal against Newcastle a few weeks ago and it felt really good to hear the crowd calling my name again.
“I love challenges. I always have. Maybe that is why I have played in so many countries. Coming to Cardiff was a challenge”.
“After what happened at West Brom I want to remind people that I am a football player.
“This is probably the happiest I have been as a person. Coming to Cardiff has given me football again. It is going well and I hope it stays that way.”

No comments :